Saturday, September 27, 2008

Wait! Clay Aiken is Gay?


In a move that shocked the world until the world realized, “Oh wait, I already knew that,” Clay Aiken finally admitted he is gay in a People magazine interview. *



Other important headlines in the News That Isn’t Really News category:

Rocks are hard.

Dogs have a tendency to say “Woof” while cats are more prone to the phrase, “Meow.”

Jaws is a movie about a shark.

Last week Christian singer and performer of schmaltzy anthems Ray Boltz announced he is gay as well. That’s right. Apparently September is National Announce You’re Gay If You’re A Singer Whose Songs Make Me Turn Off The Radio And Your Name Rhymes With “Gay” month. **

* Clay Aiken? Who would have EVER imagined? He speaks SO manly. Well- since it IS September, I have an announcement as well- I am so gay (as in happy)!

** Posted in humor (totally sarcastic, but humorously nonetheless).

4 comments:

About said...

Yeah, I think we all knew there was a good chance he was gay. So I don't think it changes anything about how people look at him or his music.

On another note, we updated our picture slideshow for you.

http://www.slide.com/r/xASzLYhp4j_JTl4Ga6j47crukeeHYTzu?previous_view=mscd_embedded_url&view=original

Michael

NoCheezburgers said...

I know - I saw it already and I loved it!

beav said...

What's funny is that some people didn't actually know. This truly was a shock for them...of course those people probably live under pebbles but they would've had to find out sooner or later.

About said...

Ok, I just saw this and I think it's hilarious that both Clay and Ray rhyme with gay. Way to put it all together :)

-L

Western Carolina Band Competition

Colbert - God Battle

Colbert Report - The Hummer

(Warning: this clip has some language in it). This is funny because so many people in our neighborhood and area drive Hummers. But unlike this clip, people in our area do not take them offroad - like in the movie "Cars"! I'm sure people curl their lips in disdain when we drive by in our Hyundai and our Ford! :)