We went to Western Carolina University in Cullowhee, NC on Saturday to see K's band compete. They were awesome but I don't want to ruin K's blog so I will let her tell you all about it. I am very proud of them! This is one of the colleges that K is considering since she wants to be a band director and they have a very good music education program (although their football team stinks). :)
I must say that the location is absolutely beautiful. The campus is totally surrounded by mountains. I took a bunch of pics of the area (taken from inside the car) and of the Band of Knights competing. It was cloudy on the drive up there so the pics from inside the car aren't as bright as I would have liked but, hey, you get the picture, right?
Monday, October 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Colbert - God Battle
Colbert Report - The Hummer
(Warning: this clip has some language in it). This is funny because so many people in our neighborhood and area drive Hummers. But unlike this clip, people in our area do not take them offroad - like in the movie "Cars"! I'm sure people curl their lips in disdain when we drive by in our Hyundai and our Ford! :)
















2 comments:
You need to change your favorite things to say "Americone Dream" and not "American Dream." Because that ice cream rocks and needs to be properly memorialized. :)
Michael
I didn't even notice the play on words when I bought it! That is really cute.
Post a Comment