OK, I'm 40 min into the show and, so far, nobody has made me cringe yet. Wow, maybe this year really will be different. The last person I just saw was Brent Keith. The judges weren't wild about him (and I'm not that wild about country music) but still, he wasn't a bad singer. I'm steeling myself for Tatiana because she has yet to sing! I'd rather go bungee jumping that listen to her talk (um, I have acrophobia). Well, back to the show.Uh, oh! Spoke too soon. First dud of the night - Stevie Wright. Ew! How did she even make it to the final 36? (Ha! Judge Randy's understatement of the year - "It wasn't hot, man".
Casey Carleson. Randy said it the best, "Ewwww".
Hey, did anyone else notice how Michael Sarver (the oil rigger) dwarfed Seacrest when he sat next to him after singing? Or how Ann Marie looked like an Amazon women next to Seacrest! It was funny!
Well, I'm now an hour and a half into the show and it went all downhill after the first 40 minutes! I guess I jinxed the show. Hope I see somebody worth watching or I might fall asleep very soon!
9:50pm - Tatiana just sang. Again, Randy had the best comment "There were some moments. There were moments". And Simon's comment was dead on with "You are a complete and utter drama queen". I think she was definitely hiding the Sybil within!!!
And we end with Danny Gokey. OK, he wasn't bad but the two women judges were a little embarrassing in their endorsement of Danny Boy.
I guess if I had to pick just ONE to go through, it would probably be Alexis Grace.
This final comment has nothing to do with this blog topic, but the news just came on and the weather report is calling for sleet tonight. Hmmm, maybe no school and a late to work day! :)
















4 comments:
So it was YOU who jinxed the show!?! Man, talk about your tail spins. I hope the next group is better, but . . . yowsa. My hopes aren't high after that train wreck.
Ha! Can you believe just how bad they were! Whew!
Michael made it to the top 3 ?!
Tatiana, what a tool.
Even when she was eliminated, she still managed to make it all about her.
You can call girls tools too?
Post a Comment