Thursday, November 20, 2008

IT'S A GIRL!

I'm a great-Aunt! My nephew, Michael, and niece, Leah, had a baby girl today! My great-niece's name is Lila Kathryn Bare! She weighs 7lbs, 9ozs and was 21" long. Pictures to come soon!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I forgot to give you the spelling of Lila's middle name. It is Kathryn.

Anonymous said...

She a "little Leah" :)

NoCheezburgers said...

I changed the spelling - thanks for telling me! Did they mean to do that - the "Little Leah"? That's so cute!

Anonymous said...

Since the kids are going to be here until Sat., I'm hoping that I can get a little lesson from them on how to send you pics. Hopefully, I can get some Lila pics to you soon. Is there a way to get them off of M & L's slideshow? There's some good ones on there.

Western Carolina Band Competition

Colbert - God Battle

Colbert Report - The Hummer

(Warning: this clip has some language in it). This is funny because so many people in our neighborhood and area drive Hummers. But unlike this clip, people in our area do not take them offroad - like in the movie "Cars"! I'm sure people curl their lips in disdain when we drive by in our Hyundai and our Ford! :)