Sunday, November 30, 2008

Ever Looked Up Your Name?

WHAT PAMELA MEANS

You are influential and persuasive. You tend to have a lot of power over people.
Generally, you use your powers for good (moo-ha-ha). You excel at solving other people's problems.
Occasionally, you do get a little selfish (mine, mine, mine) and persuade people to do things that are only in your interest (look intooo myyy eyezzz).

You are usually the best at everything (I'm #1, I'm #1)... you strive for perfection.
You are confident *buffs nails on shirt*, authoritative, and aggressive.
You have the classic “Type A” personality. (I don't think this is correct. I've always thought that type A stood for Annoying.)

You are confident, self assured, and capable. You are not easily intimidated (do you feel lucky today...punk?).
You master any and all skills easily. You don't have to work hard for what you want (yawn...).
You make your life out to be exactly how you want it. And you'll knock down anyone who gets in your way *elbow to Dean's head*.

You are friendly, charming (hello, dawwling), and warm (is it hot in here, or is it just me?). You get along with almost everyone.
You work hard not to rock the boat (don't rock the boat, baby). Your easy going attitude brings people together.
At times, you can be a little flaky (duh, huh) and irresponsible. But for the important things, you pull it together.

You are relaxed, chill, and very likely to go with the flow (far out, man).
You are light hearted and accepting. You don't get worked up easily.
Well adjusted and incredibly happy (it's a wonderful life), many people wonder what your secret to life is (uh, it's chocolate).

Want to know what your name means? Look it up here.
.
.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I looked up my name and it said almost the same thing. Ha!

NoCheezburgers said...

It's not funny. Can't you tell how serious I was about this?

Anonymous said...

I was cracking up throughout your entire post! I could just picture the ornery expression on your face when you were writing it :)
The one big difference between our names was that I'm a rebel. They "guessed" that one pretty accurately...

beav said...

ha. hahahahahahahahahahahahah. Sorry. I'm not laughing at the same thing. I have my own jokes that I won't say out loud. :)

Anonymous said...

Um...me thinks you guys are not taking me seriously...

Western Carolina Band Competition

Colbert - God Battle

Colbert Report - The Hummer

(Warning: this clip has some language in it). This is funny because so many people in our neighborhood and area drive Hummers. But unlike this clip, people in our area do not take them offroad - like in the movie "Cars"! I'm sure people curl their lips in disdain when we drive by in our Hyundai and our Ford! :)