The "perfectly coiffed" Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich - not tooo bright! What made him think that he could sell off a seat in the Senate like it was a hot Rolex watch? What a dumkoff. Need I say more?
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That's actually a good picture of Hot Rod's hair. I remember when he was first running for governor, his hair was ridiculous. It didn't look real. It always looked like a cheap wig. Isn't it great, out of the last 8 governors, we've had 4 corrupt ones. We might pass Louisiana this year for the most corrupt state. What a nice thing to be known for :)
(Warning: this clip has some language in it). This is funny because so many people in our neighborhood and area drive Hummers. But unlike this clip, people in our area do not take them offroad - like in the movie "Cars"! I'm sure people curl their lips in disdain when we drive by in our Hyundai and our Ford! :)
2 comments:
That's actually a good picture of Hot Rod's hair. I remember when he was first running for governor, his hair was ridiculous. It didn't look real. It always looked like a cheap wig. Isn't it great, out of the last 8 governors, we've had 4 corrupt ones. We might pass Louisiana this year for the most corrupt state. What a nice thing to be known for :)
Yes, I did try to find a "better hair" pic but chose this one because I was in a hurry.
Post a Comment