Saturday, December 13, 2008

Whodunit?


Kaitlin was in a play a few weeks ago, "The Great High School Whodunit Dinner Theater". If you look closely, you can see her name in the program as "Daphne Dudley". I know you think I'm just going to say this because I am her Mom, but she was SO GOOD! I've seen her in plays before, but they have always been musicals and she always had singing parts so it was really cool to see her with a real speaking part. She played the part so well that I couldn't stop grinning! Her character was a snobby, rich girl. It was so funny! FANTASTIQUE!!

No comments:

Western Carolina Band Competition

Colbert - God Battle

Colbert Report - The Hummer

(Warning: this clip has some language in it). This is funny because so many people in our neighborhood and area drive Hummers. But unlike this clip, people in our area do not take them offroad - like in the movie "Cars"! I'm sure people curl their lips in disdain when we drive by in our Hyundai and our Ford! :)