Well, I have to say that I would enjoy the show a lot more this week if I was watching it in Chicago like I was last week. It was so much fun watching it together with sis!Melissa & Tony (Arg. Tango) - It was so nice to see Melissa make a comeback after her last 2 weeks of mediocrity because I really like her and want her to do well. She is a great dancer! Score: 10/9/10
Lawrence & Edyta (Waltz) - Well, the Waltz is supposed to be a really graceful dance but Edyta didn't look too graceful with her dress wrapped around her head. And then Lawrence lost his balance and looked like he was about to tip over. Too bad that those things happened because compared to previous weeks, I thought Lawrence looked a lot smoother than his usual heavy-footed self! He still needs to go though. Score: 7/7/7
Lil Kim & Derek (Rumba) - Derek was trying to make Kim look more sweet than sexy for the Rumba but trying to make Lil Kim look innocent is like saying that Madonna is a virgin. The dance was definitely a little more restrained and not as exciting as her past performances. I have to admit though that she is actually quite a good dancer. Score: 9/8/9 (Boy, you just can't make Len like Lil Kim!)
Chuck & Julianne (Samba) - Well, I'm just seeing red now! While I thought Chucky did a good job with the Samba, his all-red outfit (right down to his little red shoes) was so totally gay. Score: 9/9/9
Ty & Chelsea (Waltz) - Well, Ty's just a little cutey isn't he? I thought he looked really good this time! Carianne was right though - Ty did get that "deer caught in the headlights" look a couple of times! Score: 8/8/8
Shawn & Mark (Cha Cha Cha) - She was good as usual but was this a true Cha Cha Cha? It looked a little more free-style but I liked it! Score: 9/9/10
Gilles-I'm-too-sexy-for-my-shirt & Cheryl (Waltz) - *fanning face* Whew! Is it warm in here? He was totally hot as usual! *fan, fan, fan* Score: 9/9/9
60's Group Dance: OK, so I'm not really sure you can describe what they did back in the 60's as dancing but it was cute I guess (except for Chuck's stupid blond wig - uh, why are you so gay tonight Chucky Cheez).
Who's goin' home? Well, if we based it on Chuck's costumes tonight, then he would definitely be going home but I think the worst dancer tonight was actually Lawrence.
Oh and Kaitlin has finally posted Chicago pics! I figured since she took 700+ pics while we were up there that I didn't need to actually take any so go to her blog to check them out!
















2 comments:
I missed Dancing tonight, can you believe it? We had to go shopping for our trip after Mike got home from work. Glad you wrote a recap. It was a good one!
I wish you were here too!
Well, now you're all caught up!
Post a Comment