Saturday, August 30, 2008

Happiness is...


Contrary to popular belief (yes, it's actually true little Beav), I am very easy to please. The first thing I had this morning was a very large cup of Spiced Mayan Chocolate Coffee - heeeeaaaven, IIIIIIII'm in heeeeaven!

Don't worry. Be happy! :)

2 comments:

About said...

oooh...doesn't sound too bad!! Where did you pick up such a yummy treat??

-L

NoCheezburgers said...

I make it with our Keurig coffee maker! It IS so yummy!

Western Carolina Band Competition

Colbert - God Battle

Colbert Report - The Hummer

(Warning: this clip has some language in it). This is funny because so many people in our neighborhood and area drive Hummers. But unlike this clip, people in our area do not take them offroad - like in the movie "Cars"! I'm sure people curl their lips in disdain when we drive by in our Hyundai and our Ford! :)