Thursday, May 29, 2008

Toot Toot Toot!


Kaitlin just received her 10th-grade Writing test results back. She received a level 4 on the test - the highest level you can get. Great job Kaitlin! Mrs. Dunagan, her English Honors teacher, gave her a journal for having such a high score. *Toot Toot* Not only that, but there were only 6 students in the entire sophomore class that got a 4 on their test. *Toot Toot Toot* Splendid! I'm so proud, I could bust!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Proud for good reason!
It's great that she scored so high on something that she loves :)

beav said...

Writing about the effects of technology on everyday life? ahahaha. THAT'S not something I love.
=D

Caldair said...

Hello Kaitlin's Mom!

NoCheezburgers said...

Hello D.M.!

Anonymous said...

I mean your love for writing !

Western Carolina Band Competition

Colbert - God Battle

Colbert Report - The Hummer

(Warning: this clip has some language in it). This is funny because so many people in our neighborhood and area drive Hummers. But unlike this clip, people in our area do not take them offroad - like in the movie "Cars"! I'm sure people curl their lips in disdain when we drive by in our Hyundai and our Ford! :)