OK, Megan was the first to sit in the triple threat chairs (and rightly so). But has the girl completely lost her mind? First, she announces that she just doesn't care. Then what was with the flapping and squawking? And the really spaced out wave when they finally announced the bottom 3? She must be on some really feel-good drugs tonight. She continued with the really weird antics until Simon ripped her a new one with his parting shot that "they didn't care either".
Lady Ga-Ga performed tonight and after watching her performance I think she needs to change her name to Lady Gag-Gag.
Well, Megan is going bye-byes. Is anybody surprised?

Tonight's theme lets the contestants pick any popular song downloaded from iTunes. I also think it's funky hair night but you be the judge.
- Anoop - "Caught Up": The chain on your jacket was just plain stupid and wooing Paula with your singing was cheesy (as was the entire song). And while his singing didn't give me a headache, I agree with Simon that he came across as a wannabe. He also copped an attitude after the judges' comments which made him come across as a petulant child.
- Megan - "Turn Your Lights Down Low":
Hate the hair braids and the cheap necklaces, plus your gargantuan "M" reminded me of Flava Flave's clock he wears around his neck. I just hated the whole thing. Her singing was actually painful to listen to in some parts (Kara described it as irritating). I think you are in immanent danger of going home this week. - Danny - "What Hurts the Most": I really loved his performance tonight. It was like a different person was singing tonight! He won't be going anywhere this week.
- Allison - "Don't Speak": Oh man. Her wigged-out hair and over-the-top outfits are all getting a little annoying. She was just OK for me.
- Scott - "Just the Way You Are": Dude, I know you can't see but you simply MUST get someone else to do your hair next week. It looked like a throwback from the 1980's. Other than that, I thought he did a great job tonight and it didn't hurt that he sang a Billy Joel song who I loved to listen to growing up.
- Matt - "You Found Me": Love ya, mean it but I agree with the judges tonight that you sang in the wrong genre. I didn't think your vocals were bad but it just wasn't you. Actually, I think I would have loved to hear you sing a Billy Joel song tonight. I'm not really sure why you chose to sing down on the floor instead of up on the stage. I mean, you're not singing in the back of a bar dude.
- Lil - "I Surrender": OK, I actually liked her hair tonight but that dress you wore tonight totally showcased the junk in your trunk honey. Geez, it was as if the cameras kept zeroing in on the thing. I think I would have to kill me a camera man or two if I were you. You didn't sing badly but you ain't no Celine either - sorry Lil.
- Adam - "Play That Funky Music" (oh no, I'm really scared): OK what IS with all the really funky hair tonight? Ewwww! I didn't get his song choice at all. I mean, he was able to pick anything he wanted to sing tonight and he chose THIS song??? He freaks me out but at least he's not boring! Please go back to your old 'do though.
- Kris - "Ain't No Sunshine": Wow! I loved his performance! This guy is growing on me as he continues to impress me more and more each week.


Top Two: Kris, Danny
Bottom Three: Megan, Anoop, Allison
















2 comments:
Bottom three but just a top two? Ha! You just can't bring yourself to type Adam's name in there, can you?!
Nice Scott hair pic . . . that's pretty hilarious and dead on. :)
Post a Comment