
Denise & Maks: Samba - Whoa, Maks was like on her wasn't he! Maks was very Latino and I thought she did OK but she needs to shake her stuff more and get as sexy as Maks was in his dance! Score: 5? 6, 5? Gosh, she wasn't that bad. I mean Apple geek got better scores than that last week.
Country singer Chuck & Julianne: Foxtrot: I really enjoyed this dance from Chucky - he really stepped it up this time and it was fun to watch. Scores: 8, 7, 8
Holly (looks like a porn star) & Dmitry: Samba - Uh, sorry Holly but you sucked. Oops, no pun intended! I would say she is definitely in danger of going home. Scores: 5, 6, 6
Steve-O & Lacy: Foxtrot - Wow, you could tell he was really trying but it was all sort of goofy and then he really started flubbing up - it was painful to watch. Len was very generous with his comments as was Carianne. Scores: 5, 5, 5 Sorry Steve-O, we know you tried hard but the scores were fair. They were really playing the "feel sorry" card though so the fans will probably vote him to stay.
Lawrence (football dude) & Edyta: Samba - Um, let me remind Larry that this is the Samba, not disco (judges seemed to like it). It wasn't sexy or Latino. It was just too Saturday Night Fever for me but he'll be safe for another week. Scores: 7, 6, 7
Shawn (chubby little gymnast) & Mark: Foxtrot - She danced very elegantly - she was awesome and will definitely be here next week. Scores: 9, 9, 9
Gilles & Cheryl: Samba - Finally a proper Samba! Yeah, baby - it was sexy! Scores: 9, 9, 9
Comedian David & Kym: Foxtrot - He just has that kind of face that, even when it's serious, it's just funny looking. Great job. Scores: 8, 8, 8
Apple Geek Steve & Karina: Samba - I'm just horrified. I'm embarrassed for him. There are no words. Bye-by Steve - you are the next to dance his way off the screen! Through it all he was just so freakin' positive though! Scores: 4, 3, 3
Melissa (from The Bachelor) & Tony: Foxtrot - She was sooooo good and very graceful. Carianne was full of it with her comment about needing to challenge herself more. I don't know what she meant about "something was lacking". Scores: 9,9,9
Lil' Ex-Con Kim & Derek: Samba - She was OK - a lot of energy but I just have a hard time liking her for some reason. OMG! What was that on her boob - a nipple cover? It was showing when they were waiting for scores! Gross! Scores: 8,8,9
Rodeo Cowboy Ty & Chelsie: Foxtrot - Oh no, this time the pro slipped and fell! Oh no, another one. I don't know if Ty is causing it or if Chelsie is just really screwing up tonight. To tell you the truth, I don't even remember how Ty did because I was watching Chelsie messing up. Hold on - I will rewind...........ok, did Chelsie trip a second time or was that Ty? Ty did much better than last week and he had a good recovery after Chelsie slipped. So, he did a good job in spite of the pro sucking tonight! Scores: 8,8,7
So, who's goin' home? Me thinks it's Apple Geek!
--WARNING: SPOILER - UPDATE: RESULTS SHOW--
Well, they just announced on the Results Show that Apple Geek is safe (unbelievable)! So who else do I think will go home? Probably Holly after she did her re-dance - I mean, she either just didn't give a crap or wasn't even trying (or is that the same thing).
Holy crap! It wasn't the porn...um, I mean reality star Holly. Denise and Maks are going home! I truly did not think she was as bad as Holly - at least she really tried!!
















1 comment:
Denise got kicked off because she's a, well, you know :)
Cranky and lookin' all skanky, ha!
Holly should've been eliminated before Denise though. And Woz, who is voting for him? He must be paying people!
Post a Comment