
Jes-say-you-wont-be-back Langseth: Tell me somethin' good - you won't be in the top 12!
Matt Giraud: Matt's back baby!!! I'm lovin' it! Did YOU see Taylor Hicks coming thru? I didn't, but I do agree with Simon that he could tone down the getup a little.
Megan Joy Corkrey: Pleeeeeez, don't dance! What WAS that? I saw Duffy possessing her a little big again but maybe not as much as last time she sang. She sang better is time.
Von-grates-on-my-nerves Smith: Why did he sound like an adolescent tonight?
Jasmine Murray: Definitely better than last time girl! She has such a pretty, pure voice. I really do like this girl.
Ricky Braddy: Dude - really hate your jeans, leggins or whatever the heck you're wearing. I think he picked the right song for his voice and did a good job singing it.
Tatiana: Is she speaking with an accent now? She's so.....she's just so.......auuuugh! Please, please, please, please just STOP! Paula took the words out of MY mouth when she asked why she had an accent now - then Tatiana TOTALLY lied about it. PLEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZ don't put her through to the top 12 or I may have to stalk and kill all the judges. There she goes with the ACCENT again. STOP IT, STOP IT, STOP IT. Oh, somebody please kill me now.
Anoop: Nope - you ain't gettin' thru noop-dog. Although he was more current sounding than most so far tonight. Wow, the audience seemed to really like him. What planet are we on? But since you are from NC, I still love you.
My picks: Matt Giraud, Jasmine Murray and Ricky Braddy
Matt Giraud: Matt's back baby!!! I'm lovin' it! Did YOU see Taylor Hicks coming thru? I didn't, but I do agree with Simon that he could tone down the getup a little.
Megan Joy Corkrey: Pleeeeeez, don't dance! What WAS that? I saw Duffy possessing her a little big again but maybe not as much as last time she sang. She sang better is time.
Von-grates-on-my-nerves Smith: Why did he sound like an adolescent tonight?
Jasmine Murray: Definitely better than last time girl! She has such a pretty, pure voice. I really do like this girl.
Ricky Braddy: Dude - really hate your jeans, leggins or whatever the heck you're wearing. I think he picked the right song for his voice and did a good job singing it.
Tatiana: Is she speaking with an accent now? She's so.....she's just so.......auuuugh! Please, please, please, please just STOP! Paula took the words out of MY mouth when she asked why she had an accent now - then Tatiana TOTALLY lied about it. PLEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZ don't put her through to the top 12 or I may have to stalk and kill all the judges. There she goes with the ACCENT again. STOP IT, STOP IT, STOP IT. Oh, somebody please kill me now.
Anoop: Nope - you ain't gettin' thru noop-dog. Although he was more current sounding than most so far tonight. Wow, the audience seemed to really like him. What planet are we on? But since you are from NC, I still love you.
My picks: Matt Giraud, Jasmine Murray and Ricky Braddy
Judges picked: Jasmine! Matt! Megan? (Your kidding, right? At least it wasn't Tatiana! Why do they indulge Tatiana so much?) Ha! Did you see Megan try to give Jasmine a high-five and Jasmine totally did not see her. How awkward -- and very funny! Oh, and a brand-new twist. There will be a top 13 and they put Anoop through.
















2 comments:
I like Noop-Dawg!
The judges like Megan's quirkiness and they especially love her weird body movements.
As soon as Matt came out, I said, "What's up with the stupid, overdone scarf!"
If they put Tatiana through, I was going to stop watching Idol for the remainder of the season. That girl needs to be committed.
I'm kind of lukewarm on Matt right now. I missed him in the beginning so maybe there's more to him.
It's been kind of boring so far (especially since Norman Gentle left) and the big surprise at the end with adding Anoop as the 13 contestant was fun! Now they need to change the format one more time and bring Nick/Norman back! Yeah!
Tatiana IS very annoying but you have to admit, she can sing! I love Anoop. I know his voice isn't quite there but I just really like him. Maybe it's the chapel hill thing. :)
Post a Comment