Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Dancing w/the Stars


I didn't have time to watch Dancing with the Stars last night because I was on the treadmill (yeah, can you believe it) but I did "Tivo" the episode and watched it today so I'm just going to give my top 2 and bottom 2 and you can tell me what you think.

Top Two: Melissa (awesome!) & Gilles (I think he's se-ex-ee, sizzle sizzle)
Bottom Three (because all 3 were so bad): Apple Geek, Holly & Steve-O

No comments:

Western Carolina Band Competition

Colbert - God Battle

Colbert Report - The Hummer

(Warning: this clip has some language in it). This is funny because so many people in our neighborhood and area drive Hummers. But unlike this clip, people in our area do not take them offroad - like in the movie "Cars"! I'm sure people curl their lips in disdain when we drive by in our Hyundai and our Ford! :)